Monday, November 8, 2010

Getting Naked - don't you know people write blogs about bands like this?

I discovered The Naked and Famous a few months ago. They are from New Zealand and sound a bit like a cross between Passion Pit and MGMT. I instantly fell in love with their song 'Young Blood' and have been flogging their album constantly on my iPhone ever since. Lucky for me I saw them on Saturday night at the Tempo Bar for just $15! Yes, a small and dingy venue it was but all the better for a more intimate gig...and I can tell you that the lead singer has hair as amazing as her voice. 


If you haven't heard them. Download them now. I'm not kidding. On your way now.
Not the best photo but just look at her hair and outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx