Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A quick recap of some of my weekend activities.

Saturday: spend hours at the Finder's Keepers Markets at the old Brisbane Museum. Pour over thousands of amazing items. Buy nothing.

Sunday: Spend roughly 30 minutes at Suitcase Rummage. Walk away with a brooch, a pair of earrings and an amazing 80s style jacket which I am going to transform into something even more amazing. WIN!

Purchases :-)



On Sunday I also went to the Brisbane International Film Festival and saw a Finnish film called Rare Exports. t was excellent (not least because of the Silver Fox who played the main kids Dad - see below). Amazingly, this film combines a creepy storyline with heartwarming humour and it practically guarantees that if you watch it you will never look at Santa Claus in the same way again.  I would highly recommend it!

Silver fox and son
It's set in Finland
Creepy Santa Elf








That's all for now. Go and see it.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx