Monday, January 31, 2011

Street Art Inspiration

After seeing so much street art in Melbourne, I've decided to post some photographs taken on my travels of  my favourite murals, stencils and generally amazing wall pieces. I have to say that I don't think any city can compete against Berlin's phenomenal underground art scene and I think I may dedicate a  future post to my favourite city and everything that makes it tick.
The following pictures are just a handful of my collection, so there may be another street inspiration post in the future!
Which is your favourite?

Barcelona, 2009

Barcelona, 2009


Berlin, 2009


Berlin, 2009


Berlin, 2009

Berlin, 2009

Brooklyn, New York, 2009



Lagos, Portugal, 2009

Melbourne, 2011

Melbourne, 2011


Melbourne, 2011


Berlin, 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx