Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Drums

On Wednesday night I met my friend H and her boyfriend at the Hi-Fi Bar to see The Drums play live. We stood at the front of the balcony (hence my rubbish photographs -you can see some professional photos from the gig here) which gave us unobstructed view of the New York City hipsters otherwise known as The Drums. Their set was brilliant and made me beyond happy. I literally could not stop smiling the whole night!

They were supported by a band called Tiger Choir from Tasmania who had a really interesting sound. I love discovering new things to listen to at festivals and gigs :) Anyway here are some dodgy photos taken with my trusty Canon Ixus. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx