Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sundays are for relaxing

So this is how I spent my Sunday

2:45 am: Spill drink on my tights.
3:00 am: Realise my wedges will soon cut off the circulation in my toes if I keep dancing.
3:30 am: Retreat home.
3:45 am: Crawl into bed. 
7:00 am: Curse my body clock then go back to sleep.
9:30 am: Get out of bed and try to turn myself into a human being.
11:00 - 1:00 pm: Restorative brunch including a (free!!) Banoffee Milkshake.
1:00- 2:00 pm: Bliss out on a sugar high.
2:01 - 6:00pm: Umm........................??
6:00 pm: Talk to the Boy. He makes me warm and fuzzy.
9:00 pm: Attempt to work on follow up to ethical blog.
9:10 pm: Give up and spend half an hour on weheartit so I can post pretty pictures instead.

All of the following pictures can be found on weheartit

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

How easy (lazy?) was that. Hope you had a lovely Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. love your work girly pie. my sunday was spent eating scones and drinking tea with my darling friend who just gave birth. baby snuggling = perfect sunday. must not be long until boy arrives????

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these photos!!! esp the camera and hot air balloon reflected in the sunglasses lens! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx