Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Got a feel for Teal

Photobucket
Gorman Cardigan, Cotton On T-shirt, Handmade skirt, H&M Scarf, Senzi shoes, vintage Bally Belt.

This is the second pencil skirt I made with my 1980-something New Look pattern. As you can see I ditched the waistband and conjured up a facing instead.

I'm pretty sure it works because I got asked where it was from on my lunch break today. Oh yeah I did!
Photobucket
Trying to throw my cardigan away...unfortunately it still made it into the (awkward) shot!
Photobucket
P.S. Sorry about the weird creases, and the strange angle of my belt and my not quite prepared/awkward poses. The Boy was not really in the mood to take outfit photos and I didn't realise what the pics looked like until it was too late. I promise the skirt really doesn't bunch up like that in real life! I swear to God it fit's better than the photos demonstrate!

3 comments:

  1. looks amazing!!!! that colour, that length..the gorman cardi combo...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour combo and your hair looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skirt Kirst! I need to learn how to sew badly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx