Monday, October 31, 2011

Where else but the Whitsundays

Ok so I know it's been a looooooooooong time between posts but what can I say? Life got in the way. Thankfully I'm back now and as I'm at home on my potential deathbed today I figured what better time to reminisce (and post) about my recent holiday to the Whitsunday's with The Boy. It was amazing. Here is a sample of our holiday pictures (warning, it's photo heavy).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is my much adored Gorman skirt - a gift from The Boy
Photobucket
Here we are on Daydream Island
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cheesy Mermaids
Photobucket
About to go Ocean Rafting - so much fun!
Photobucket
Beautiful Whitehaven Beach
Photobucket
We went snorkelling/scuba diving at Reef World then caught a helicopter over the Reef to Hamilton Island on Hamilton Island Air
Photobucket
Photobucket
Heart Reef
Photobucket
The Great Barrier Reef from the air
Photobucket
Snorkelling with the fishies
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hill Inlet
Photobucket
Windblown on Whitehaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. I really appreciate your time and thoughts xx